“I think a spiritual journey is not so much of discovery. It’s a journey of recovery. It’s a journey of uncovering your own inner nature. It’s already there.” Billy Corgan
These are the people who contributed to the creation of this site. They give it form, color, tone, feel, soul. They bring out the essence of what is wanting to be communicated and shared here.
- Joseph W. Ulmer: Encounter
- Chris Muzilla Design
- Ceylan Design
- Mamabear Design
- Tess Abts
- Nicole Hennig
Check out these specific resources
Resources and Links that you might find helpful and interesting on your journey.
- AdBlock, to block ads that interfere with your viewing and listening pleasure
- Ayurvedic Institute, Dr. Vasant Lad
- Institute for Meditation and Psychotherapy
- Intimacy from the Inside Out (IFIO)
- Center for Self Leadership, Internal Family Systems
- The Concord Institute, Thomas Yeomans, Ph.D.
- Psychosynthesis: What is it?
- Matthieu Ricard, Buddhist Monk, Photographer, and Author
- Abby Seixas on The Deep River Within: Gentle Wisdom for Women in a Hurried World
- Reinventing Organizations / Frederic Laloux
- Dadirri: Practice of Deep Listening
- Get Clean. Get Sober. Get Detox
- Kiss The Ground
- Guide to Understanding Bullying
- Internet Safety for Teens, Kids, and Students
- Alcohol Effects, Addiction Treatment, and Resources
“Learn how to listen
as things speak